- 01684 217655
- 07913 873018
- Visit Website
Unit 72 Basepoint Business Centre, Oakfield Close, Tewkesbury, GL20 8SD
Supporting global and local brands, creative directors, marketing professionals, magazine editors and businesses, this is persuasive and inspiring commercial photography that delivers and delights. We see the possibilities other photographers often miss and then bring positive emotion into the imagery.
With over 20 years of experience, our deep sector knowledge and ability to intuitively interpret a brief enables us to get it right first time.
Working throughout Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Birmingham and the West Midlands, the approach is confident, fresh, dynamic and consistently creative.
Across a range of circumstances, ideas and products, the Imagemaker Studio brings you seriously professional, engaging and captivating images with no compromise on quality, value or beauty.
We specialise in products – people – places – lifestyle & food. We fervently believe in developing long-lasting and deeply beneficial client relationships.
Imagemaker Studios are happy to conduct an evaluation of your current product or service image portfolio for free and give you our honest and experienced opinion.
Reebok – Rockport – Craghoppers – Lowe alpine – Asolo – UCLAN – Lancashire Tourism Board – South Lakeland Parks – Creed Food Services – Burnetts Solicitors – KAT UK – Mcinnes Marketing – Cactus Creative – Whiteheads Furniture – Geckota Watches – Bowland Village Inns – Tulchan Group – Apt marketing – Blacktree Technologies & many more…
If this is the kind of creative commercial photographer support you’re looking for, then please call Andy Hockridge on…
01684 217655 or 07913 873018
I chose Andy to be my photographer for all my projects, and would definitely recommend him, because….
– Andy’s portfolio shows consistency in the quality (light, composition, essence of the subject matter…): I had looked at other photographers’ work, and he was the one that stood out a mile. ALL of his photos were GREAT, whereas others may have the odd ‘weaklings’. For what I need: location, action shot, food, some ‘still life’, Andy is the ideal all-rounder!
– Andy’s professionalism: the pre-shoot planning chat, the props you brought, your input on styling of food and everything that goes with/around it (including what I wear!). You were well prepared and you helped me to be well prepared, too. His patience and help/ guidance in post-production was incredible.
– Andy makes others feel at ease and safe! In the situation of long photo shoots, being on my own working with someone, it’s VERY important that I feel comfortable with that person.
– Andy’s personality: there’s always laughter wherever he goes. He is one of the warmest and funniest people I know, and it’s just great fun to be around him, which is also what I REPEATEDLY hear from people!!!) To be able to laugh my way through work… What added bonus!
– Andy is genuine and honest, both personally and professionally.
– Andy possesses a great artistic flare! I value his opinions and input in my projects very much.
Andy recently took some PR shots of us and in short we we’re really impressed with the photos! I would highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for professional photography as he has an eye for getting the right photo and worked with us to create a great set of images! Thanks Andy and hope to work again with you soon!
Friendly and professional. We cant wait to see the images
Andy is a talented and creative photographer with flair, passion and enthusiasm which he mixes with his blend of professionalism, fun and skill to create stunning images bringing ‘still life’ to ‘life’. He’s got an amazing portfolio and I would highly recommend Andy for your promotional/product shoot.